- “What is important to you? What is this money intended for? What do you want the next 10 years to look like?” How often do you ask your clients these questions? And what are the answers? Those of us in this industry for any length of time may know what the client’s responses will be, as most people have similar goals in mind: safety, security, peace of mind, not out living their monies, health and enjoyment of retirement. We look for new ways to come to the aid for the client to provide a solution for them that meets as many of these needs as possible.
- Eschels Financial Group is the portal for agents and advisors to expand their businesses beginning with coaching and idea development. As this month is more than halfway through, we cordially invite you to attend a few of our last webinars of the Fall 4th quarter season. One America- an alternative to Long Term Care, (Nov 25th, Dec 4th, Dec 14th and Dec 17th), VOYA- Fixed Indexed Annuities part 2 (Nov 19th) and Fidelity and Guaranty (F&G) Fixed Indexed Annuities part 3 (Dec 3rd).
The registration links are listed below. If you need help, please call our office at 248-644-1144.
Ready? Here we go:
- One America has the Long Term Care solutions for your clients with lump sums of money. The sessions are 45 minutes in length. Please note you are with Eschels Financial when registering.
1) Covering two individuals under one policy
2) Lifetime benefits and the advantages
3) Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC
4) Guaranteed Premiums
5) Covert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC!
6) Options from age 20 – 85
7) Annual and single pay
- VOYA Annuities: No longer called ING, this group has had a complete overhaul of their annuity offerings- very compelling and worth a new look!
This training will focus on:
Wealth Builder series with its industry leading annual point to point caps
Secure series with its unique, volatility control strategy
VOYA’s corporate profile with its strong position in the market place and corporate ratings upgrades
- Fidelity and Guaranty Annuities (F&G): This is a strong carrier for retirement solutions and recently has rolled out a new Fixed Indexed Annuity on the line up. These 2 sessions are all different and will build upon each other, if your schedule allows, consider attending both.
Please register for Fidelity & Guaranty Life Annuities – Eschels
Financial Group on Dec 3, 2015 10:00 AM EST at:
Learn more about the Fidelity & Guaranty Life annuity portfolio.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The ten most common life insurance mistakes and how to avoid them
|Life insurance may be one of the most important purchases an individual (and/or his or her business) will ever make. Which makes getting the details right especially important.
I recently read an article on the ten most common life insurance mistakes and how to avoid them and wanted to share it with you. The entire commentary is devoted to common mistakes involving personal and business life insurance and each mistake has two things in common: First, each has potentially serious consequences in terms of both expense and aggravation. Second, each can easily be avoided or, if found in time, can be corrected quickly and inexpensively. There is a relatively simple solution to each of these ten common mistakes.
You can view the article by clicking here. Read it at your convenience and consider meeting with your top customers to make sure none of them have made these fixable mistakes!
Phone: (248) 644-1144
The stock market can be an uncomfortable place for some clients.
Consider these three recent bull markets*:
- 1997-2000: Up 100% before declining 86%
- 2003-2008: Up 90% before declining 53%
- 2009-2014: Up 142%… where do you think the market will go from here? Now could be a great time to exercise a “correction protection” strategy for your clients by investing in the Protective Indexed Annuity II.
If you have clients nearing retirement who are concerned about another decline, ,help them exercise “correction protection” by taking their gains out of the market and investing it in the Protective Indexed Annuity II. This solution provides protected growth, opportunities for higher returns, and even offers secure retirement income with SecurePay SE, an optional withdrawal benefit.
Contact me now for more information:
Cyndi Stern – Marketing Director
Eschels Financial Group
(248) 644-1144, ext. 110
Is your client’s non-qualified annuity or qualified annuity where it needs to be?
According to Gallup’s 2009 survey of non-qualified annuity owners:
- 81 percent surveyed intend to use their annuity as a financial resource to avoid being a financial burden on children.
- 73 percent surveyed intent to use their annuity as an emergency fund in the case of a catastrophic illness or for nursing home care.
Make sure your clients’ annuities are aligned with their intentions.
The Pension Protection Act (PPA)allows for income tax-free withdrawals from specially designed non-qualified annuities to fund long-term care expenses, regardless of cost basis. By exchanging a current annuity for an annuity that qualifies for the PPA advantages, your clients can be matched with a vehicle that can meet their needs while providing a tax advantage. Of course, before any annuity exchange is made, all factors should be weighed to verify the client’s best interest.