- Life Insurance Awareness month allows us to be reminded of not only the extremely important need for life insurance for families and businesses but also to explore the many other benefits that life insurance offers. The cash value monies can add to both college and retirement planning. Has a client already contributed to the maximum 401k at their employer? Adding monies to a life policy can create the death benefit need but balance that with a tax free withdrawal at retirement.
- How are you planning to have a strong 4th Quarter? We have 2 workshops at Eschels Financial Group in the coming weeks:
- Protective Life Insurance and Annuity Workshop with Ross Evans, Regional Vice President, on Thursday, September 24th 10am-11am. September is Life Insurance Awareness Month and Protective can solve not only the legacy and life insurance needs for families and businesses but also has a very strong accumulation plus retirement income plan for clients as the years approaching retirement lend themselves to safety and guarantees.
- Life of the SouthWest and National Life Group with Duane Hettlinger, Regional Vice President, and Patrick Ray, Life Insurance Key Account Specialist will make their first visit to Eschels Financial Group on Thursday Oct 1, 2015 from 10am-11am. For that client wanting to begin putting money away for their future and for those recognizing the importance of an income for life, LSW and National Life Group solves those problems.
- Please call our office at 248-644-1144 to reserve your seats. Remember there is 2 hour metered parking on the west side of Old Woodward Ave across the street from our office and the parking garage on Bowers Street by the Triple Nickel Restaurant. We will have a light breakfast served at 9:45.
- Eschels Financial Group’s website efg-ida.com has a brand new fresh look. Easier to find what you need, quotes, contracting, upcoming events and ideas to grow your practice. Check it out: efg-ida.com
Bringing Life Insurance Back
It’s time to bring life insurance back. So says a recent article published by Forbes, which highlights how underinsured Americans are with statistics from respected industry organizations such as LIMRA, and insight from life insurance professionals.
Nearly one third of Americans believe they need more life insurance, but many significantly overestimate its cost. For example, Millennials overestimate its cost by 213%, which is especially alarming as many are of an age when they’re starting families and are most vulnerable to the risks of premature death.
You can read the full article by clicking “Learn More” below. Share this article from Forbes with a customer and start bringing life insurance back into their financial plans today!
Do You Have a Video Library for Your Clients?
Talk with us about your next case; we can prepare ideas and show you a new solution not considered before or in a long time. Do you have a consultant behind the scenes offering the in depth, as needed, partnership for life insurance and annuities in your practice? You do now! Call us!
The stock market can be an uncomfortable place for some clients.
Consider these three recent bull markets*:
- 1997-2000: Up 100% before declining 86%
- 2003-2008: Up 90% before declining 53%
- 2009-2014: Up 142%… where do you think the market will go from here? Now could be a great time to exercise a “correction protection” strategy for your clients by investing in the Protective Indexed Annuity II.
If you have clients nearing retirement who are concerned about another decline, ,help them exercise “correction protection” by taking their gains out of the market and investing it in the Protective Indexed Annuity II. This solution provides protected growth, opportunities for higher returns, and even offers secure retirement income with SecurePay SE, an optional withdrawal benefit.
Contact me now for more information:
Cyndi Stern – Marketing Director
Eschels Financial Group
(248) 644-1144, ext. 110
Is your client’s non-qualified annuity or qualified annuity where it needs to be?
According to Gallup’s 2009 survey of non-qualified annuity owners:
- 81 percent surveyed intend to use their annuity as a financial resource to avoid being a financial burden on children.
- 73 percent surveyed intent to use their annuity as an emergency fund in the case of a catastrophic illness or for nursing home care.
Make sure your clients’ annuities are aligned with their intentions.The Pension Protection Act (PPA)allows for income tax-free withdrawals from specially designed non-qualified annuities to fund long-term care expenses, regardless of cost basis. By exchanging a current annuity for an annuity that qualifies for the PPA advantages, your clients can be matched with a vehicle that can meet their needs while providing a tax advantage. Of course, before any annuity exchange is made, all factors should be weighed to verify the client’s best interest.